Paul is Head of Infrastructure Technology at Scottish Futures Trust which seeks to improve the use of information and technology through the whole asset life cycle to deliver improved performance. This work includes leading the Building Information Modelling (BIM) programme on behalf of Scottish Government. Paul has led the creation of various innovative digital tools and guidance to support infrastructure including:-
• BIM Guidance Portal for Scotland
• Scottish Governments Community Benefits Toolkit for Construction
• Whole Life Appraisal Tool for Construction
• Community Infrastructure Benchmark Database
• Infrastructure Technology Navigator
Paul is a quantity surveyor by profession and began his career delivering cost management services on variety of public and private sector projects before joining Scottish Futures Trust in 2012. His expertise and experience are providing commercial, procurement and digital transformation support to improve whole life outcomes within the built environment.