In 2018 we were pleased to welcome
Future of Government
- Citizens’ needs: Using data to understand demand
- Policy: Scotland’s digital strategy 2019
- Services: Designing from the ground up
- Service delivery: Can councils become fully digital organisations?
- Evidencing positive outcomes: What actual impacts has digital transformation had?
- Adapting to changing citizens’ needs: Why digital is not an endpoint
Future of Business
- Markets: What are Scotland’s sector strengths?
- Enterprise: Using digital to grow Scotland’s businesses
- Leadership: Can start-up company culture benefit other sectors?
- Strategy: Is Scotland backing enduring and future businesses?
- Investment: Targeting public sector support and growing private finance
- Workforce: The changing nature of work
- Disruption: Challenging the businesses of tomorrow
Future of Technology
- Health: From stethoscope to datascope
- Education: From MOOCs to sticky campuses
- Legal: The verdict on accessible justice
- Security: Restoring trust in digital services
- Built environment: Living in a digital world
- Professional services: Digital disruption in law and finance
- Food & Drink: Innovating Scotland’s brands
- Transport: How connected is your journey?