The Scottish Government’s vision to place digital at the heart of public sector reform and transformation aims to realise Scotland’s full potential in a Digital World.
With the recent challenges and disruption from Covid-19, demand for digital transformation has increase, and so too the reliability of public services on technology. Consequently, public sector organisations have also experienced heightened challenges from cyber-attacks.
The acceleration of data-led, digital services offers incredible potential and opportunity. However, with growing levels of cyber threats and vulnerabilities, ensuring Scotland is a cyber-resilient nation has never been more important.
FutureScot’s Cyber Resilience session will focus on the challenges for public-sector organisations, and provide delegates with the latest thinking on how to prevent, identify and respond to cyber threats.
- Latest government thinking and preparing for a new Cyber Resilience strategy for Scotland
- Cloud security principals
- Understanding & mitigating the latest cyber threats to the public sector
- Risk management fundamentals
- Transitioning from legacy systems securely
- Culture change - phishing as a whole-organisation challenge
- Protecting bulk data and future proofing your systems
- Digital service security – excellence in design, build and operation