Leadership, Innovation and Service Design
With renewed emphasis on the Government’s Digital Health & Care Strategy, the demand and expectation of digital technology accelerates across health services and citizen engagement platforms.
FutureScot’s 2020 Digital Health & Care Conference provides a crucial forum for e-health practitioners and thought leaders across industry to examine the latest developments and approaches in delivering much needed positive outcomes. At a time in which our NHS and Care Services operate at capacity, the need for collaborative thinking and the evolution of Data-Led Healthcare are pivotal.
With input from policy leaders – as well as digital technology experts – this one-day conference will equip delegates with the very latest thinking on how to harness data and digital to deliver for citizens using health and care services in Scotland.
- Upping the pace to fight the pandemic- Exploring the role of key digital initiatives such as NHS Near Me;
- Improving access to digital information, tools and services to maintain and improve health & wellbeing;
- Tracking progress on the six domains of Scotland’s Digital Health & Care Strategy;
- Providing a platform for national and regional exemplars of joined-up digital health and care services – at the ‘digital coalface’;
- Using data to drive insights and improvements in patient care through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud-based analytics;
- The National Digital Platform: its scope, ambition - showcasing 'proof of concept' products;
- Social care and the next generation of sensor-based assistive technologies in the home.